Many animals are proficient at math…
- Rabbits, because they multiply.
- Sea anemone, because they divide.
- Snakes, because they can be adders.
- Beavers, because they work with natural logs.
- Flamingoes, because they balance.
What insect is good at math?
And a joke funny enough to share, even if it’s only pseudo-mathy…
A dog in a front yard is tethered to a sign that reads, “Talking Dog for Sale.” The man walks up to the dog. “You talk?” he asks.
“Sure do,” the mutt replies.
“So, what’s your story?”
The dog looks up and says, “Well, I was adopted by a mathematician when I was just a puppy. Recognizing my gift, he offered my services to the NSA. I would attend meetings with spies and world leaders. None of them expected me to be listening, so they would discuss all kinds of secret plans in front of me. For years, I was…
View original post 115 more words